The Personal Data Protection Policy of the Hotel Atlântida Mar applies to the collection and processing of personal data of its customers and employees, in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016).
Through our personal data protection policy, we establish the nature and purpose of the personal data collected and processed by our customers. We also guarantee that data subjects should have the right to access personal data collected concerning them and to exercise this right easily and at reasonable intervals, in order to know, become aware of the processing and verify its lawfulness.
In this sense, appropriate technical and organizational measures were taken in order to guarantee enhanced protection of processed personal data, preventing their loss, misuse or improper access.
Types of Cookies we use
Hotel Atlântida Mar collects the following types of personal data from its customers|employees:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Phone or mobile number
- Marital status
- Credit card number
- Passport copy
- Images through the video surveillance system
- Health data
The purposes of processing Personal Data are as follows:
- Marketing: Use of personal data for marketing purposes, dissemination of services, promotions, newsletter, special offers;
- Provision of products and services: Use of personal data to fulfill and carry out room reservations and billing activities;
- Communication: Use of your personal data to send you information/news related to services and/or products, or to send a birthday message, as well as to provide assistance in matters relating to customer support, and also to comply with legal obligations such as communications to the SEF;
- Human Resources Management: In the case of employees and potential candidates at the Hotel, personal data is collected and processed for the purposes of selection, staff recruitment and processing of salaries, absences, leaves and holidays. The personal data processed will be those contained in the registration form, accompanied by the Curriculum Vitae.
- Hotel video surveillance: The hotel has a video surveillance system. The image recordings obtained by the Hotel are kept for a period of 30 days from the date of capture. After this period, the images will be deleted, without prejudice to being kept for a longer period by court order.
All information related to the treatment carried out is made available to the data subject, granting him the right of access, rectification and deletion of his data, as well as opposition to his treatment, under the terms of the law.
Under the terms of the GDPR, a regulation that establishes the rules regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, data subjects have, among others, the following rights:
- Right of Access – article 15 of the RGPD, in addition to the right to information, you can access your personal data that we process and store, therefore, at any time you can ask our company to access the information we have about you;
- Right of rectification – article 16 of the RGPD, the customer has the right to rectify their personal data if they are incorrect, out of date or if they intend to complete them;
- Right to be forgotten – article 17 of the RGPD – you can request that your personal data be deleted. The right to erase data is known as the “Right to be forgotten”, therefore, the data subject has the right to obtain from our company the erasure of his personal data, without undue delay and it is obliged to erase his personal data , without undue delay.
- Right to limit processing – article 18 of the RGPD establishes the customer’s right to request restriction of the processing of their data in the following situations:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the treatment is illegal and you do not want to erase your data, but only limit it;
- if the data is no longer necessary for our company, but necessary for the customer or if you have exercised the aforementioned right of opposition, during the period of time in which our company analyzes whether your legitimate interests for the treatment prevail or not over that right.
- Right to data portability – article 20 of the RGPD, the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another;
- Right of opposition – article 21 of the RGPD, including direct marketing: you can unsubscribe from our hotel Newsletter or choose to be removed from our direct marketing communications at any time;
- Right to withdraw consent – you can withdraw your consent to data processing when referred treatment is based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal;
- Right to notification – article 19 of the RGPD, the data subject has the right to be notified of any rectification, erasure or limitation of treatment that the controller has carried out as a result of a request for rectification, erasure or limitation of treatment.
The consent of the holder for the processing of data is obtained, if legally required.
We only keep Personal Data for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, to respond to your needs or to comply with our legal obligations. If you intend to exercise any of your rights or clarify any doubts, the holder must contact Hotel Atlântica Mar, in writing, as responsible for data processing, at Boavista nº 9, 9760 -557 Praia da Vitória or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy will be updated periodically.
Praia da Vitória, May 1, 2018
Luís Filipe Reis Cabral